Ever wished the Apple Store made house calls? Meet MacTipster.
My name is Mike Wish and I am an Apple Guru in the Washington DC metro-area. I will help you to build goals and develop technological confidence and aptitude. Technology is NOT too complicated for you, it just requires the time to learn how to use it. I’m an Apple Certified Support Professional who has been working with these devices for years. Let me lead you comfortably on a guided tour of these devices and teach you only what you want to know, when you want to know it. In-home, personalized mac computer help is one call away.
Let’s unlock the potential of that fancy iMac or Macbook Pro on your desk and that shiny iPhone or iPad in your hand. The key to learning new technology is finding someone that can patiently guide you through the steps of making it uniquely useful to YOU. That is my promise.
Apple in-home support services in the DC area include:
- What is the “cloud” and how do I use it?
- Clearing up space on your Mac
- Security and maintenance consultations
- Printer setup services
- Organizing photos, creating projects
- Moving data to a new Mac
- Email syncing across devices
- Backup/Time Machine explanation and setup
- Mac, iPad, iPhone purchase advice
- Any technology problem!